We at Kōkua Diaper are here to make your cloth diaper experience as hassle free as possible. We have mindfully assembled some of the best cloth-diapering products available with your keiki in mind and help with your cloth-diapering journey.
Kōkua Diaper Starter Kit
Kōkua Diaper’s start kit includes the following:
- 1 – diaper pail made from 100% recycled plastic with a lockable lid. This pail is rated top of its class and designed specifically for cloth diapers.
- 1 – heavy-duty cotton diaper pail bag to help reduce our single use plastic waste (This pail bag gets washed every time your diapers do!)
- 6 – diaper covers – a mix of our favorite brands that we love that are practical and mess free!
- 3 – Snappis – the most popular cloth diaper fasteners on the market replacing diaper pins!
- 2 – carbon filters for the diaper pail that helps neutralize odor and support air circulation to prevent stains and mold on your cloth diapers.
- 3 – deo-disk – a non-toxic citrus oil deodorizer for your a diaper pail
- “Circle One” all-purpose skin ointment that is hand made in Hawaiʻi by BLAM! Baby. Made with healing herbs and oils from local organic farms, GMO Free, Vegan and Cruelty Free.
All these products have been tested by us and are necessary to properly and successfully cloth diaper your keiki.
Weekly Prefold Diaper Service
Our organic prefold diapers are made with organic unbleached cotton according to global organic textile standards, under the EKO sustainable textile scheme. These diapers are incredibly soft and super absorbent.
Weekly Fitted Diaper Service
Like our prefolds, our fitted diapers are made of organic unbleached birdseye cotton, yet designed to form fit your keiki without the folding. This is a great option for parents on the go.